Six patients return home today, five from Serbia and one from Italy
- Ministry of Health said that six patients, five from Serbia and one from Italy, who had been receiving medical treatment abroad, are returning Monday to the country.

Skopje, 31 March 2025 (MIA) - Ministry of Health said that six patients, five from Serbia and one from Italy, who had been receiving medical treatment abroad, are returning Monday to the country.
They will be admitted at the healthcare institutions they were sent from, based on their injuries.
As for the other patients abroad, some are improving, while a few are still intubated and in a critical condition.
In the healthcare facilities in the country, 16 patients remain in a stable condition, the same as yesterday, with six at St. Naum Ohridski City General Hospital and the September 8 General Hospital, and four in private hospitals.
“We continue to closely monitor the condition of the injured patients and remain in constant communication with the medical teams both in the country and abroad, dedicated to providing the best possible care for those injured in the Kochani incident,” Health Ministry said.
Photo: MIA archive